Wednesday, October 6, 2010



 These beautiful pictures were sent to me by a very nice lady who knew that I would be thrilled to have additional photos of our daughter. (Presley is the one in PINK) This family adopted Presley's friend and visited the orphanage in June. The first two pictures were taken approximately in March, the other in June.  All 3 girls now have forever families.  It looks like Presley may be the last to come home, but hopefully, since she has the photos of us, will know that we're coming for her soon.

1 comment:

  1. Mark, Georgia & Kendall.....

    I love the blog so we can follow your journey. I am so excited for y'all! I know Presley Starlynn Xin Goudelock is one blessed little girl to be coming to such a loving family! God chose this angel to be your own. Can't wait to meet her!!

    Much Love, Terra Morris

    ReplyDelete